[Tampere, Finland – October 2020] Fastems Group will host an online Open House & Conference entitled “Productivity Beyond Machine Tending” on November 4, 2020 at 8:00-13:00 CET. The virtual event will showcase the latest developments in automation and surrounding technologies to all metalworking manufacturers. The company’s aim is to educate machine shops on how to improve their efficiency and quality in a manageable, methodical, and practical manner. The scope of automation includes more than tending machines; it also includes evaluating the surrounding processes such as cutting tool management and other manual work functions to reveal the key bottlenecks that should be addressed first.
The online Open House & Conference will gather people in manufacturing industries across Europe and North America with informative and educational webinars, video demonstrations, and Q&A sessions on several productivity-related topics, such as:
- Automation possibilities now that go beyond traditional machine tending
- Building optimal cutting tool management practices, step-by-step
- Production planning and control software for manual work cells and standalone machines
- Inspiring FMS advancements based on real customer success stories and a next-generation load handler for machines without automatic pallet changers
- New innovations and flexibility improvements in robot cells and software
Mr. Mikko Nyman, CEO, will open the event live, welcoming the audience. The event is scheduled for European audiences on November 4, 2020, at 8:00 CET both in English and German, and for North American audiences at 11AM EST. Fastems warmly welcomes everyone to attend the entire event that day or access single presentations based on interest. If registrants cannot participate on the scheduled date and time, they can return to view and download all of the free materials at a more convenient time.
For more information and to register, visit https://www.fastems.com/event/seminar-productivity-beyond/