Manufacturing Management Software
What is MMS?
The Most Intelligent Software in the Industry 4.0
MMS is the industry’s most advanced production planning and execution software. MMS is always one step ahead by automatically calculating the optimized production workflow and necessary resources based on orders.
MMS automatically adapts to changes in the daily production schedule and displays information to maintain the production output.Brochure
What is MMS for?
Tool for Resource Management
MMS takes care of all the resources you need for automated manufacturing. Once you input the workpiece, fixture, NC programs, tooling and material information, MMS shares it with your machine tools based on current orders, and maintains all the information in one place.
MMS Integrates your Production
In the modern manufacturing environment, seamless team-play is created by integrated production data systems and machinery. MMS creates a bridge to individual data systems and binds the production data and resources together. Production data integration enables to use up-to-date information for fact-based decisions and gives the visibility from shop floor to top floor.
Production Planning and Execution
MMS enables advanced factory automation, which contributes greatly to producing parts just in time.
Digital Ergonomics – Easy to Use for Everyone
MMS has been designed with three different user interfaces that provide exactly the right information and the best possible user experience for each user group. It is truly easy to learn and easy to use.
MMS Dashboard —
for production data transparency from shop floor to top floor
- Follow the KPIs of your choice at a glance in a fully configurable dashboard view
- Monitor your production and its performance in real time from 3D overview or machine status view
- See current resource shortages and other issues requiring immediate attention
MMS Data Manager —
for production managers
- Manage your production master data such as production orders, parts, NC programs, tools and fixtures in one place
- See and manage your production schedule and order completion dates up to six months ahead
- See the realized utilization and availability reports for all the connected machines and devices
MMS Station Commander —
for production operators
- User interface for daily manufacturing operations, like loading and unloading tasks
- See the current statuses of the production machinery
- Easy access to documents and instructions
Where can you use MMS?
MMS for pallet automation
- Production control software for pallet based automation solutions (FMS)
- Detailed production scheduling for the entire system
- Adaptive production simulation based on real-time data up to 96 hours ahead
- Seamless real-time manufacturing process control and visibility over the whole production
- Extendable with integrated tool automation
MMS for part handling
- Batch production and setup scheduling for lathes and milling machines
- Coordinate-based material management with configurable matrices
- Top-of-the-line production control for advanced part handling solutions
- Ideal control software for high-mix production
MMS for work cell operations
- Scheduling for stand-alone machines and other manufacturing operations such as inspection and quality
- Seamless real-time manufacturing process control and visibility over stand-alone and automated manufacturing operations
- Batch production and setup change scheduling
- Seamless production flow over automated and non-automated work cells