“Share your ideas with anyone in the organization”
One of Fastems’ strengths is our unique company culture, which enables us to develop and succeed as a team. Globally, there are already more than 400 of us learning, growing and prospering together. With us you can create meaningful work that will innovate the world of manufacturing.
We are always looking for new talents to join the Fastems family.
Are you ready to rock?
What We Do at Fastems and Why
means doing your work so that both you and your colleagues can be proud of it. It’s learning from mistakes, being honest and fair, and creating solutions instead of problems.
Sharing = Caring
is all about the importance of communication. It’s about listening, asking and understanding so that work runs more smoothly and effectively. Most importantly, it’s about treating one another with trust and respect.
Water is Water, Rock is Rock
means solving things as simply as possible, which is key to achieving perfection. We’re focusing on what’s truly important, being accurate, and recognizing that our satisfaction comes from satisfying our customers.
Six reasons to join #fastemsians
We could go on and on about why Fastems is the best place to work, but we know you don’t have all day. To give you the lowdown on what we have to offer, here are six reasons why you should apply and become a part of our family:
- People are the core of our business and we couldn’t be more proud of our unique company culture. At Fastems, we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas, and the atmosphere is nothing short of warm and welcoming.
- Development possibilities are endless. We have our very own Fastems Academy, where you can advance in exactly the areas that are of value to you. Moreover, you’ll be working with some of the brightest people in the industry, so everyday is an opportunity to learn something new.
- Technology is at the heart of operations, which is why at Fastems we are always working with the latest launches. Our clients represent the cutting-edge leaders of industries such as aerospace and automotive, so we make sure to provide only the best of the best.
- Global company, with many international opportunities. #Fastemsians and our clients are located all over the world so you get to work in a truly exciting environment.
- Flexibility is key. Although there are already more than 450 of us, we like to keep our ways of working agile. More than anything, we value the well-being of our employees and work hard to ensure that everyone can achieve work-life balance.
- Family owned. We are owned by the Aminoff family and are a part of Helvar-Merca group. This means that processes are developed for the long-term and our quartile is said to be 25 years.
Interested? We are hiring.
Psst! Scroll down to see our positions open through our recruiting partners.
Roboterprogrammierer / Inbetriebnehmer (m/d/w)View posting
Team Lead, Delivery ManagementView posting
HR TraineeView posting
PMO TraineeView posting
Spare Part Engineer TraineeView posting
System Support Specialist TraineeView posting
Training & Product Management TraineeView posting
Solution Engineer TraineeView posting
Delivery Specialist TraineeView posting
Electrical Designer TraineeView posting
Mechanical Designer TraineeView posting
Proposal Specialist TraineeView posting
Software Product Owner / Delivery Owner / Projektmanager Software (m/w/d)View posting
Beckhoff – SPS – Programmierer/Inbetriebnehmer (m/d/w)View posting
Software TraineesView posting
Softwareentwickler (m/w/d)View posting
Vertriebsinnendienst / Spare Parts Engineer (m/w/d)View posting
Praktikant (m/d/w) im Bereich “Softwareentwicklung”View posting
Systemspezialist für den technischen Support (m/w/d)View posting
Servicetechniker (m/w/d)View posting
Inbetriebnehmer in Süddeutschland (m/w/d)View posting
Open Positions through our recruiting partners
None open at this moment…stay tuned!
Graduate with us!
We are taking part in the “Graduate with us” campaign organized by Tampere Chamber of Commerce. Companies participating in the campaign are committed to supporting and promoting studies for students employed by them. You don’t have to be a graduate when joining fastemsians, as you’ll get the support needed to graduate with us!
Responsible Summer Job
In 2019 Fastems was awarded with a 6th place in the category of large companies with a score of 3.74/4.00. The previous year, we were selected as the winner of the 2018 Responsible Summer Job Campaign (Vastuullinen kesäduuni). Research conducted by the campaign organizers showed how Fastems received excellent scores in all the evaluated areas and best-in-class ratings in overall work satisfaction and contract processes.
The summer employees got to work in various roles, such as programming, automation and robotics, product management, marketing, purchasing, product development, mechanical and electrical design, spare part, sales, and finance. Most of the summer employees had already worked at Fastems in the previous years, and we are extremely grateful to see how so many young talents have wanted to re-join year after year.