EMO Hannover, the world’s premier trade fair for the metal working industry, will be held again on September 16-21, 2019 at the Hannover Messe in Germany. Exhibitors travel to EMO Hannover from all over the world, making the trade fair an international networking hub for both providers and users of the production technology sector.
We are excited to attend and highlight Fastems’ latest automation solutions related to our key theme: Manufacturing Economically – High Product mix and low Volume. This year, the team will be showcasing:
- A demo of RoboCell ONE, the easy-to-configure robot cell designed for handling heavy workpieces
- The latest version of MMS, the most intelligent production planning and execution software in Industry 4.0
- New services and a new version of our simulation software for Robotized Finishing Cells (RFC) – FastSimu
- Our Flexible Pallet Container (FPC) – see it in action, first-hand at the Heller stand: Hall 12, Stand C83
- A keynote by Fastems Chief Digital Officer and VP of the Digital BU, Tomi Kankainen, on making lot size of one economically feasible. This will be held on the 19th at 10.15 am at the TRINITY Project’s conference on Robotics for Agile and Competitive Manufacturing.
In addition, you’ll be able to learn more about Fastems’ offering with the help of our Living Factory – an interactive, touchscreen experience, created to help you dig deeper into the details of our automation solutions. Be sure to stop by and have a chat about how Fastems can meet your manufacturing needs: Hall 9, Stand E50
Read more about EMO Hannover Programme of the Trinity Project's conference on robotics Map of EMO Exhibition Grounds