Online Demo: The Best High-Mix Automation Practices for Turning Machine ToolsOnline
Welcome to learn the best CNC automation practices for running high mix with multi-tasking lathes and turn-mill machining centers! In this live online demonstration our experienced robotics specialist, Teemu-Pekka Ahonen, shows the basics of flexible automation using Fastems’ automation control software MMS. How to ramp up automated high-mix production? How to repeat a previously machined part with minimum effort? How to introduce brand new workpieces easily? Learn this and more by joining the free online demo!
We will go through practically how:
- MMS plans and runs high-mix manufacturing
- Entirely new work pieces can be introduced to the automation system with little effort
- Workpieces already existing in the system can be re-run easily
- Automated production scheduling and resourcing minimize machine idle
- Your manufacturing data can be turned into higher productivity with practical day-to-day highlights
Time and Place
March 6, 2024 at 15:00 CET | 9 AM EST
Online Webinar (Zoom)
We will send the webinar recording to all the registered people afterwards, so you can register even though you could not join the live session!
Teemu-Pekka Ahonen, Product Manager of Turning Automation & Integrated Robotics
Teemu-Pekka Ahonen has over 16 years of experience in industrial robotics and flexible automation. Being responsible for Fastems’ MMS controlled robotic machine tending solutions, he is motivated by the many opportunities flexible robotics and novel software solutions bring to improving the efficiency and profitability of high-mix machining and manufacturing.