What are Manufacturing Lines?
Interlinked Manufacturing of High Volumes
In need of solutions for high volume automated production?
Manufacturing parts in high volumes sets high demands for the associated automation solutions. These solutions must be robust and able to handle years of use in an environment, where thousands of parts go through the system each day.
Our interlinked Manufacturing Lines are always tailored to fit our customers’ processes. A lot of times the systems are built following the “one pass” -principle. That’s why they usually feature many auxiliary processes, like washing, deburring, quality checks, leak testing and more.Brochure
Why Manufacturing Lines?
4000+ delivered automation solutions
Industry proven functionality and large module pool
Tailored to your manufacturing needs
Manufacturing Line Benefits:
- Integrate any machine tools together
- Large module and functionality platform
- Several alternatives for material feeding
- Production can run with minimal manning
- Integrate deburring, washing, testing, measuring and other processes
- Industry proven solutions provide years of solid operation
- Easy to use system user interfaces