Fastems supplies globally leading automation solutions. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers increase productivity and sustainability. We work with cutting-edge industrial companies from aerospace to various branches of machine building. There are almost 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
We are offering an interesting trainee position for an university student to finalize a market survey on digital manufacturing for Fastems!
Digital Manufacturing Market Survey Trainee
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Research market and prepare market analysis of the new digitalization software solutions for manufacturing companies
- Software as a service
- Cloud solutions
- Data gathering and analysis solutions
- Machine learning solutions
- Digital twins
- Emerging categories
- Metal cutting & machining industries
- Create framework for the market analysis
- Market sizing
- Key vendors
- Key trends
- Key technologies
- Key solutions
This position is part-time, approximately 2 to 3 days a week and is a 3 month fixed period. Therefore this job is perfectly suited to execute alongside with studies. Work hours are flexible and working happens primarily from home office. We hope to find our new Trainee and start the employment as soon as possible. All results from the survey will be owned by Fastems.
We prefer you to be mid-to-final stage of your studies. Compensation will be according to market practices for university students.
The job requires:
- Analytical and top notch spreadsheet skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Documentation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Fast learner
- Industry software understanding is a plus
- Preferably close to finalizing studies
At Fastems, you’ll work in one of the top companies of a rapidly growing industry that revolutionizes the world of manufacturing.
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV via Fastems online recruitment tool by September 28th! Good luck!