Fastems supplies globally leading automation solutions. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers increase productivity and sustainability. We work with cutting-edge industrial companies from aerospace to various branches of machine building. There are almost 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
Our software function is looking for a new team member to be part in the development, design and implementation of our customer projects. Would you like to be our new Control System Engineer?
CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
We are looking for a Control System Engineer to work within our Control System Delivery -team. You will be responsible for project robot and PLC execution for industrial automation solutions. Projects consist of industrial robotics and automation solutions with material handling and/or customer part related process functions. You will be working in an international project environment with machine tool manufacturers, customers and other project associates.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Agile way of working as a part of a skilled Control System Delivery -team with great colleagues
- Co-operation with colleagues from other Fastems’ functions to ensure software products/projects meet requirements
- Project PLC and robot programming
- Factory testing
- Commissioning at customer site
- Technical support
What do we expect from you:
- Suitable educational background, e.g. MSc / BSc degree or similar
- Few years’ experience in automation technology and projects, robot and/or PLC programming knowledge
- Knowledge of machine vision systems is a benefit
- Flexibility for work related travelling, approximately 100 days / year and skills to work in multi-cultural environment
- Fluent spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages is a great benefit
- Strong interest to work hands on
- Ability to work independently
- Great customer service attitude
At Fastems, you’ll work in one of the top companies of a rapidly growing industry that revolutionizes the world of manufacturing. Your solutions will help our customers take the productivity and competitiveness of their operation to the next level. We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal growth and we are excellent at training solid professionals for the future. Our new Lahdesjärvi headquarters are modern and support agility way of working.
We can offer you:
- An unique and inspiring work culture expressed through our values
- Excellent team to work with
- Growth, competence and career path development possibilities
- International work atmosphere and global activities
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by September 19th the latest
Something to ask?
Please contact Head of Control System Delivery Antti Vanhanen by email (email@example.com) or by mobile +358505685051