Fastems supplies globally leading automation solutions. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers increase productivity and sustainability. We work with cutting-edge industrial companies from aerospace to various branches of machine building. There are almost 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
Fastems commissioning team has a big impact on customer satisfaction and the final result of Fastems systems at the customer site. We are looking for a professional to come and and work as our new
Get the chance to work in close contact with our customers on projects built around automation and manufacturing. With the help of a broad support network, you will be responsible for the implementation of Fastems automation systems, from start to finish. Consider yourself the face of Fastems, training customers to use our systems, providing support throughout the implementation phase, and getting systems up and running. The position requires an eye for excellence, ensuring that products meet Fastems quality standards before being handed over to the customer. To gain a better understanding of the systems you will be working with, watch this 3-minute introductory clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2eEpiiwvU
The job requires:
- An applicable education (e.g. a degree in mechanical or automation engineering/something equivalent)
- Excellent teamwork skills. You will be working together with several different departments, as well as the customer
- Experience with PLC programming (TwinCat and/or Siemens). Code reading, and programming abilities are a major advantage
- Experience with PC and Windows
- The desire and flexibility to travel (over 150 days/year)
- English fluency
The ideal candidate is proactive, and comfortable conversing with customers in English. Prior experience is valued, but with the right attitude, being at the beginning of your career won’t be an obstacle.
At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry. In your job you will be able to create the world’s most advanced production environments for Fastems’ customers. We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal growth and we are excellent at training solid professionals for the future. Our new Lahdesjärvi headquarters are modern and support agility way of working.
We can offer you:
- An unique and inspiring work culture expressed through our values
- Excellent team to work with
- Growth, competence and career path development possibilities
- International work atmosphere and global activities
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by September 19th the latest
Something to ask?
Please contact Head of Control System Delivery Antti Vanhanen by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mobile +358505685051