Fastems is looking for Summer Trainees 2022. Join us, become part of our #Fastemsians work community and grow to be a future professional. Seize the moment and catch your dream summer job!
Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology.
There are 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
Training & Product Management Trainee
Services are all about customer´s success! If you don’t yet have a clear picture of what modern service business or service products for manufacturing companies are now is your chance to find out! You will work with development activities related to our service product management as well as help our training team to refine and document their best practices.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and conducting practices to support Service Product Management processes
- Mapping customer needs and feedback
- Validating needed data and use of that in our systems for data driven services
- Supporting training team in their initiatives
- Interest for processes and systems – willingness to make things work
- Communication and co-operation skills, service attitude and “can do” mindset
- Analytical and systematic approach to problems
- Fluent English language skills, other languages will be considered valuable as well
- Work permit in Finland
At Fastems, you’ll work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top
companies of a rapidly growing industry. We offer you a wide range of
possibilities for personal growth and we are excellent at training solid
professionals for the future. We
support the well-being of Fastemsians with different events, we have recently renovated our Lahdesjärvi headquarters and they are great!
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV via the Fastems online recruitment tool by March 15th the latest. The sooner you send it, the better, since we’ll be hiring as soon as we find a suitable candidate.