Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology.
There are over 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
We are looking for a new Team Leader for Delivery Management
You will be leading the team of Delivery Managers. Your team is responsible for small and mid-sized deliveries. The Delivery Managers cooperate with dealers and end customers as well as with the rest of the delivery organization to ensure all parties are aware of the delivery status, content and other delivery terms. As the Team Leader you will also be responsible for developing and maintaining common delivery management processes according to Fastems’ strategy. The Team Leader for the Delivery Management is the key owner of the delivery process for the Fastems’ automation solutions called FPCs and FMS ONEs, and therefore responsible for their development and updates. Daily tasks include defining and maintaining delivery times for FPCs, co-operating with internal and external stakeholders for optimal operational performance, and supporting the Delivery Managers with their deliveries and also taking responsibility and action on deliveries when needed.
- A university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in technical or business field
- Experience in technical/industrial/financial operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and quality focused way of working
- Previous team leading experience is seen as an asset
- Industrial automation knowledge or experience is seen as an asset
- Fluent communication in English is required, other languages (especially Finnish, Germany) are beneficial
To succeed in your role as the team leader you must have excellent people skills for coaching your team members. In your team you will have competent professionals with a high drive for business development and we hope you to have the capability to keep the momentum alive. In Delivery Management you need to have good prioritization skills to succeed and manage your daily tasks. We expect you to have a positive growth mindset and an attitude of getting things done.
In this position you will work with the sales and delivery organizations. You will get to see projects transform from sales cases to delivered customer value. Your impact will be meaningful and you will have close relationships with stakeholders within and outside of Fastems worldwide.
We can offer you:
- A versatile role working on projects that are diverse, practical and challenging – you will create the world’s most advanced production environments for Fastems’ customers
- An unique and inspiring working culture expressed through our values
- Growth, competence and career path development possibilities
- International working atmosphere and global activities
- Agile working environment in a family owned business
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
Interested in joining #fastemsians?
If you want to ask something about the job or the recruitment process, please contact Head of PMO Pekka Kapanen by phone +358 50 444 6534 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by January 26th the latest