Fastems is looking for Summer Trainees 2022. Join us, become part of our #Fastemsians work community and grow to be a future professional. Seize the moment and catch your dream summer job!
Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology.
There are 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new.
Spare Part Engineer Trainee
As a Spare Part Engineer Trainee you will be working as a part of Fastems Global Services. You will have an important role in implementing Fastems Service Strategy to provide world-class customer experience, in profitable way. As a member of the team you provide spare part and upgrade product services to Fastems Group companies, dealers and end customers. Your main tasks will be offering and sales of spare parts, upgrade products and spare part packages based on request and proactively based on lifecycle plan. Your secondary tasks may also include developing sales content, tools and processes.
We hope to find a great addition to our team as soon as possible. We can offer you to already start as part time employee from February onwards and work full-time during summer and possibly stay with us even after the summer as part-time employee. Part-time work amount is approximately a few days a week, and therefore it suits perfectly a university or polytechnic student interested in in joining our Team.
- Open-minded attitude to customer service
- Good intercultural negotiation and communication skills are essential as well as well-organized working methods
- Personal characteristics: self-driven, active, persistent and able to work under pressure with can-do attitude
- Suitable education in engineering (E.g. mechanical, automation or software engineering), or proven experience in applicable field
- Experience with technical contexts and knowledge in fields of electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, automation or software engineering is considered as an advantage
- Experience or clear genuine interest of sales, purchasing, logistics and development work
- Earlier spare part or after sales experience is considered as an advantage
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other language skills (especially German) are considered as an advantage
At Fastems, you’ll work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies of a rapidly growing industry. We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal growth and we are excellent at training solid professionals for the future.
We also support the well-being of Fastemsians with events and communal sport activities. Whether it’s a biking competition, city challenge or orienteering event, working at Fastems is always an adventure.
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send in your application together with your CV via the Fastems online recruitment tool, as soon as possible but by March 15th the latest. We’ll try to be fast and make all recruitment decisions during March.
Something to ask? Please contact Martin Zechner +358 50 5976763 Fri 21.1. during 15-17 or Fri 28.1. during 14-17